|Specialties of the College :
- It is only oldest Physical Education College in Maharasthra.
- This College is affiliated to the Amravati University and Recognized by N.C.T.E.W.R.C. (Bhopal), U.G.C. New Delhi and Accredited by NAAC with Grade 'A'.
- College spreads over on 120 Acres of land. Play grounds for the various sports are available with indoor facilities stadium for wrestling, Judo, Badminton, Table-Tennis, Health Centre and Weight Training Hall, Yoga and Naturopathy Centre. Standard Swimming Pool, Tracks and Field such facilities are also provided to the students.
- Central Library with latest books, National and International Journals, Internet and Xerox facilities are made available to the students.
- College provides facilities to the students like Co-operative stores, Co-operative Bank, Transport Services, Post Office, Canteen and Dairy.
- College provides Twinning and Career Oriented Courses along with the regular courses like Bank, Computer, Aerobics Management, Health Club Management, Self-Defence, Life Guard Saving in Swimming, Yoga and Naturopathy Courses to select anyone as per the interest of the candidates as career oriented course.
- College publishes Annual Magazine 'Jyotirmaya' and provides daily diary to each student.
- College publishes Quarterly Magazine 'Vyayam - Vidnyan' and Weekly 'Flame'.is published by students themselves.
- College constitutes student's Council to organize Welfare, Literary Recreational, Religious, Social activities, Functions. It also solve grievances of the students.
- College organizes Intra-Mural programme on each Saturday to provide opportunities of organizations, participation and officiating experiences to the students on House basis. This programme is for the students, by the students & to the students guided and supervises by the senior staff of the college. Generally all students get the experience of participation in this programme.
- College participates in Inter-collegiate tournaments in all thirty competitive activities organized by the Amravati University for men and women. About 50% students of the college participate in this programme.
- College provides special financial aid to the students participating in various activities of competition at Inter-university level. About 25% students of this college represent Amravati University to participated in Inter-university competition every year in both men and women section.
- College organizes First Unit Test, First Terminal Exam, third Unit Test., Second Terminal Examination and Model Test for the benefit of the students to acquaint with nature of questions and to judge the effect of teaching and learning and also to motivate students towards study.
- Results of Exams are communicated to the parents.
- The Amravati University result of the college is always near about 100% and we are proud to say that the topper in the Amravati University examination Merit List belongs to this college.
- College has its own NSS unit. About 150 students take advantage of NSS Programme.
- College has its own Blood-Donation Unit. Every Year about 200 students donate Blood to the needy patients of the society.
- College runs the activity of Scout & Guide. Maximum female students take the advantage of programmes run by this unit.
- College has its own old Students Alumni Association. This association functions for the welfare of students, provide guidance and counseling in seeking the job and also help in their professional problems.
- College has its own Health and Medical care unit.
- Senior staffs of the college work as Expert, Coaches, Chairman / Members on Different selection committees of Amravati University, Govt. Departments and Associations.